Backpacking in Sagada

Planned travels do not go well for me. It's usually the spur of the moment things that materializes in the end. Join me as I share one of those spur events when my friend and I went to conquer Sagada for the first time.


Armed with this map, a list of places to stay in, and a contact number of a pre-contacted tour Guide,  we set out to infinity and beyond!

To the right, to the right
Bus#459 Baguio to Sagada... We arrived at the terminal one hour early for our trip so we had to wait a while.
Fare is cheap at Php220
That's the conductor who keeps tabs on the passengers.

Baguio to Sagada takes around 6hrs travel time. I was still giddy at the start of the trip and got some photos along the way. So these are the things that I saw: 










First stop-over
Where you can have your much needed CR break and where you could get some snacks as well. My friend and I got some balut. It was satisfying! =)

Then off we went to the higher grounds...

I got some shut-eye and when I woke up, another stop-over.

It's more of a CR break since we just parked on the roadside. I love the local economy. Fresh veggies at cheap prices. =)

And off we go again...





Ah yes, the bumpy ride to Sagada. Though most of the road was cemented, there was still some parts which weren't.

I see hope... One of the first signs that we've reached our destination.

Touch-down SAGADA! =)

Goodbye Bus#459. Thankies! =)


























0 comments:

Post a Comment